伟德国际1946源自英国集团首页
当前位置:电子图书>>英语阅读
☆诗歌欣赏☆ 你是人间的四月天
来源:伟德国际1946源自英国     发布时间:2011-09-06    作者:admin     摄影:     校对:无    审核:暂无  


     《你是人间的四月天》——一句爱的赞颂
       I Compare You to Lovely April Days
                                                                        
  作者:林徽因      英译:齐文昱


  我说你是人间的四月天;
  I compare you, my beloved, to lovely April days.

  笑音点亮了四面风;轻灵
  When your giggling charm enlightens the breezes astray.

  在春的光艳中交舞着变。
  Rising lightness be your dancing shapes,
  tiptoeing the gorgeous spring rays.

  你是四月早天里的云烟,
  You are my early April cloud;

  黄昏吹着风的软,星子在
  Eventide softness where winds linger in steps proud.

  无意中闪,细雨点洒在花前。
  Starry sparkles, a careless note,
  Modest raindrops over the blooms in a whisper silently loud.

  那轻,那娉婷,你是,鲜妍
  Lightness, fairness, and freshness are your floral crest,

  百花的冠冕你戴着,你是
  Na?ve grandness is the embrace of your chest

  天真,庄严,你是夜夜的月圆。
  You, every touch of a round moon holding my breath.

  雪化后那片鹅黄,你像;新鲜
  Yellowish green is your budding blade,

  初放芽的绿,你是;柔嫩喜悦
  When the wintry snow fades;

  水光浮动着你梦期待中白莲。
  Tender rejoicing be your dreamy lilies in the rippling parade.

  你是一树一树的花开,是燕
  Your are trees heavy with flowers merry and gay;

  在梁间呢喃,——你是爱,是暖
  Like keen swallows, under every roof, you gently chatter away,

  是希望,你是人间的四月天!  
  In thy name of love and warm hopes, you are a lovely April day!